Friday, April 29, 2011

Working At Home Again

Finally, I'm back! I'm working at home again. The difference would be the additional baby. I now have 2 kids and more wrinkles and stretch marks... yaikks.

I stopped writing for this blog because of another pregnancy and I really have to concentrate taking care of my 2 angels. But after being a full time mom, I realized I have to get my sanity back. I have to have another use for my brain and a useful and beneficial outlet.

I started sending emails to my former employers online. It was easy getting in touch with them as I continued our online friendship even I stopped working for them. In less than a week, I got 2 SEO writing offers and a job as a personal virtual assistant. I got 2 more offers that I have to decline because I can't do it all.

Well, I think I have more than enough to get things rolling. Time management is the key. Hopefully, I can pull it all off.

1 comment:

debt management said...

The above statement is seen to be contradictory. The situation is very critical and need an experience complainer to resolve it.

Custom Search

Click here to get a FREE Paypal account!

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.