Monday, September 22, 2008

HomeBased Job Opportunities for Today

To all WAHM-abees,

I will be posting some online job opportunities here. Feel free to apply but I'm not assuring anything about the jobs listed here as I'm not affiliated with these companies. But I'll do my best to know what companies are legal and reliable.

Homebased Online English Teachers (Part-time)

TeachatHome is in search of teachers who can teach from home and who are available daily from Mondays-Fridays ASAP. Commitment time (please choose below):
AM - 5-10am or 5am-12nn or longer (at least 5 teachers needed ASAP!!!)
MID - 12nn-4pm
PM - 4-11pm or 7-11pm or longer (at least 5 teachers needed ASAP!!!)
Flexi-time is also acceptable as long as total commitment time is 4 hours or longer

Compensation: Php4,000-18,000/ month (depends on number of students)
How to Apply: Send resume and picture at teach_at_home@hotmail.com

More information can be found here.


Homebased General Transcriptionist

Green Griffin Corporation is looking for homebased workers who can do English general transcription.

Compensation: Project-based
How to Apply: Email littlegreengriffin@yahoo.com

More information can be found here.


Good luck!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear associate,

I recently became a member of the new Rolution program. It gave me the chance to start my own marketing business at a very low cost.

I am already seeing amazing results and I want to share this with you.
Go see my webpage:

https://www.rolution.com/E543449N/

I am certain you are interested in learning about how to earn more money while working less hours.

Don't wait, discover the difference...

Regards,

Your sponsor

Anonymous said...

I am very excited when I saw your blog about HOme based jobs and business opportunity and you can find something from me here.

Jobs Online Paid Surveys-

Data Entry Part Time Jobs-

Jobs Online Work for Easy Money -

Custom Search

Click here to get a FREE Paypal account!

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.