Sunday, September 14, 2008

Working as a Virtual Assistant

Virtual Assistance as defined in Wikipedia is "the professional service of remote administrative office and other specialized support by an independent contractor called a virtual assistant who works with clients in an ongoing, collaborative professional relationship."

As of today, I am working as a Senior Research Assistant in YourRemoteAssistant.com. The job requires me to do administrative and research jobs for clients assigned to me. Each of our client here gets a dedicated assistant. Basically, we provide assistance to clients coming from the USA and Canada.

The job is not boring as I get to do what I love doing, research! Also, I get different, relevant topics from my clients. My clients are also very approachable and easy to work with.

Another thing that I like about this job is I get a nice hourly rate. Payment is given monthly through Paypal.

The people I work for are also very nice and warm. Our group also maintains an open communication. You can always ask for help if you need it.

There are a lot of people looking for virtual assistants nowadays. So, if you think you can do this job, a lot of opportunities awaits you.

No comments:

Custom Search

Click here to get a FREE Paypal account!

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.