Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Sample Phone Interview Questions and Answers

I just want to share my interview experience in applying for homebased jobs. These are the usual questions and answers I faced.

1. Tell Me About Yourself

I am a Customer Service professional with around four years of corporate experience. I shifted to doing homebased jobs so I can still manage my home and at the same time earn as much as I can without leaving the house. I love surfing the net and researching. I am a self-starter and I wouldn’t mind working on my own. I would like to move over onto the marketing side that’s why I am very interested in learning about the opportunities offered by your company.

2. What Motivates You?

I'm greatly motivated by the outcome of my efforts. I try to visualize what I'd like to have happen, then I work toward that outcome motivated by what I can see.

3. What is Your Strength?

I'm good at organizational skills, prioritization and time management. But my greatest strength is my ability to effectively handle multiple projects and deadlines.

4. What is Your Weakness?

Before I've had problems in delegating duties to others because I felt I could do things better myself so I'd end up with more than I could handle and the quality of my work would suffer. But I've learned how to effectively manage my time and studied effective delegation techniques, and I feel I've overcome this weakness.

5. How do you Handle Stressful Situations?

If I’m caught under a stressful situation like meeting a deadline I make a "to-do" list so I can keep track of my tasks. I also do some stretching and I take a break or a breather. If I feel too overwhelmed with the tasks, I’ll ask for assistance.

6. Why do you want this position?

I’ve always wanted the opportunity to have a homebased job where the income is determined by the amount of work and dedication I put on the job.

7. Why are you the best person for this job?

I've got experience in doing data entry and research and have the specific skills you are looking for. I'm a fast learner who adapts quickly and can easily be trained. I'm dedicated and enthusiastic about helping your company meet its goals, and will provide top-quality results with minimal oversite.


Questions To Ask Would-Be Employers:

Would this be a full time/ part time job?
What do you enjoy most about working with (name of company)?
When will I know your final decision regarding my application?

I'm usually hired after my interview so I hope this can also help you. Good Luck!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can see why you got the job ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm quite impressed..if I were the employer I'd gladly have you around with the team..Good luck SUPERWAHM!

Unknown said...

really nice tips. thanks for sharing!

Custom Search

Click here to get a FREE Paypal account!

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.