Saturday, September 13, 2008

On Affiliate Marketing

Affiliate Marketing is where an online business/company offers monetary rewards to its affiliates who help drive traffic to their website thus increasing its revenues.

I have also tried my luck in affiliate marketing. I researched carefully in choosing which company to join. I came across a site promoting TypeInternational and it has a group based near my area so I decided to pay for the $50 registration fee and started my affiliate marketing job.

In affiliate marketing, you really need to exert a lot of time and effort to earn. In my personal opinion, the amount I earn in this job is not commensurate to the time and effort I spend doing the job. I also don't like doing repetitive tasks so after I have earned the amount I invested, i stopped and looked for other options to earn.

No comments:

Custom Search

Click here to get a FREE Paypal account!

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.