Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sample Application Letter

Here is the application letter I use whenever I apply for online jobs through email. You are free to use and edit this if you like. I just want to help those people who just don't have the time to compose their own application letter.

Subject: Application for the position of (type the position you're applying for)

Dear Mr./ Ms. ___________,

With reference to your advertisement in (type in where you found the job ad), I am interested in applying for the captioned position.

I am confident that my qualifications, skills and past working experiences are relevant to the requirements of the position and I can make significant contributions to the continued success of your organization.

I am a graduate of (type in the name of your school). I (highlight your work experiences and qualifications here - write something relevant to the company job requirements).

I attached my resume for your review and please feel free to contact me anytime.
I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss with you personally how I can best serve your organization.

Thank you for your time and consideration and I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,

(type in the applicant's name)

No comments:

Custom Search

Click here to get a FREE Paypal account!

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.