Monday, September 22, 2008

WAHM-abees?

I personally coined a new term, WAHM-abees! It refers to moms who want to earn a living by working at home. It's a fusion of the words "WAHM + wannabees." I will use this term in my blog to refer to moms expressing their intent to do online homebased jobs.

A lot of moms are showing their interest in doing what I do... homebased online jobs. In our country's present situation, I understand that it's one of the best alternative to earn a decent income while still taking care of our children.

Working at home has its perks. Flexible hours, no transportation costs, no need to join rush hour traffic, no clothing expenses, no demanding bosses, no annoying officemates, and no unjust taxes.
You get to see and enjoy every stage of your child's development.

However, to be a certified WAHM and avoid just being a WAHM-abee, you need to focus and develop your time-management and multi-tasking skills. You also need to know that being a WAHM has a lot of advantages but it's not an easy job. You still need to do some sacrifices and handle more responsibilities. But for me, it's all worth it.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

great site!would highly recommend your suggestions esp to my sister who is now pregnant and currently looking for a job online as she would be a WAHM like you soon.thanks!

Anonymous said...

hi! Your site is really helpful! im currenlty working on an 8-5 shift and its really hard for me to leave my 2 year old daughter everyday, i would really want to be a WAHM so that i can be with her 24/7. Can you please send me the sites that you have worked with so that i can apply to them too? Or if you know of online jobs that are legitimate where i can apply? You will really be a big help to me! please send it to my email khim_anne21@yahoo.com
thank you in advance, and hope to hear from you sooN!

Anonymous said...

hi! im currently working as call center agent and my daughter is in cavite im planning to resign because its really hard for a new mom like me to be away from my baby. please send me legitimate sites so that i can apply home based call center jobs... riza_jane_carroz@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

i'm currently a SAHM and would like to be WAHM, can you share some ideas that you have tried and you have earned. thanks! send to ellehcimcarlos@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

you can find more ideas about nline business at home thorugh my blog and you can get more idea about work at home and data entry jobs and part time jobs.



Daily Salary Jobs-

Jobs Free Work Money-

Indian Online Blog -

Janette said...

Very helpful site...

Janette @ www.mywahmcoach.com

Custom Search

Click here to get a FREE Paypal account!

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.